Planning to host an event on or before 31st Dec 2023? Your work has got more rewarding, and it might just get you some green perks. Host 4 or more events at two different cities and book a minimum of 10 rooms on peak nights at Participating Hotels with minimum revenue of INR 4cr. to be eligible. One winner who drives maximum revenue through a series of events will get a chance to drive away the all-electric EQB by Mercedes-Benz.
The event must be held on or before December 31st, 2023 & booked on or before September 30th 2023.
Contact your relationship manager today & enroll now to host events at ITC Hotels.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us on: 1-800-419-6444 ; 1-800-102-2333
Accessories, colors and fitments shown may not be part of standard specifications. For technical specifications of the model available in India, please refer to the product brochure or contact the nearest Mercedes-Benz Showroom Image is for the illustrative purpose only | *Terms and conditions apply
*List of Participating hotels may be modified from time to time.
A. The following terms and conditions shall apply to the MICE Promotion Campaign (‘Programme’)
1. This ‘Programme’ is a promotion by ITC Limited (‘ITC’) offering an opportunity to win the Prize, as defined below, to the enrolled members fulfilling the defined criteria.
2. By enrolling in the Programme, the Entrant (as defined herein) shall have deemed to have read, understood, acknowledged and accepted the terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) as mentioned herein.
1. Entrant: shall mean a person whose application for participation in the Programme has been accepted by ITC.
2. Excluded Period shall mean the periods during which city events (such as defence Expo, Aeroshow etc.), big medical conferences, major conferences, large sporting events, government/government sponsored events, embassies or other events are scheduled to be held. What constitutes an Excluded Period for purpose of the Programme may vary by city/market and Participating Hotel and shall be solely determined by ITC without any notice hereto.
3. Eligible Event shall mean an event with a minimum of 10 (Ten) guest rooms booked on the peak night at Participating Hotels held during the Programme Period. Wedding, wedding-related and/ or any other social events including but not limited to, such as birthdays, anniversaries etc., shall not qualify for the Programme. Events scheduled during the Excluded Period shall not qualify for the Programme. For events booked during the Programme period and scheduled in Quarter 3 [Oct-Dec 2023], a minimum of 25% advance must be paid at the time of signing the Event Agreement, failing which the event shall not qualify as an Eligible Event. Event shall only be eligible for the Programme post settlement of all the outstanding dues, bills etc.
4. Participating Hotels shall mean the list of hotels participating in the Programme. The list of Participating Hotels appears on the website www.itchotels.com/in/en/promotions/torque and may be modified from time to time. To determine whether a particular ITC Hotel is participating in the Programme, please contact the applicable hotel sales representative.
5. Programme Period. The Programme shall be applicable in the following period and timelines: The event must be booked within the booking window between 12th April, 2023 and 30th September 2023, for Eligible Events in the stay window i.e. 12th April, 2023 to 31st December, 2023. The Programme Period shall exclude the Excluded Periods. ‘Programme Period’ shall mean both booking window and stay window, as per the context in this Programme.
6. Eligible Revenue shall mean revenue actualized by ITC based on charges for contracted services provided for an Eligible Event including guestroom, banquet food & beverage and meeting facility charges associated with the event. Eligible Revenue shall not include any surcharges, gratuities, commissions, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e. florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc).
7. Prize shall mean 01 Mercedes EQB 350 4MATIC. Approximate retail value of the Prize ₹7,750,000 [Ex-showroom].
8. Event Agreement shall mean the written agreement between ITC and the Entrant for a specific Eligible Event booking.
9. Client shall mean the person, firm or company responsible for commissioning and payment of the Event.
10. Event shall mean the event or function specified in the Event Agreement
1. The Programme shall be applicable for Eligible Events only.
2. The Programme shall only be open to Entrants who fulfil all the following criteria, i.e. Entrants who:
a. are a resident of India
b. are at least 18 years of age in case of individual
c. register in advance to participate in the Programme
d. have provided valid PAN and GSTIN at the time of enrolment in the Programme
e. book at least four Eligible Events, from which ITC actualises not less than ₹4 Crores in Eligible Revenue during the Programme Period, at Participating Hotels in a minimum of 2 different cities,
Any Entrant fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria shall be an ‘Eligible Entrant’.
3. Entrants shall, upon a demand made from ITC or its representative, be required to share valid registration documents towards proofs of: (a) Age [for individuals], (b) Identity and (c) Residence.
4. Any relative or group company/entity of the Entrant shall be considered as a separate entity and the benefits of their Eligible Event cannot be clubbed.
In case any individual is representing a company/firm, the enrolment shall be in the name of the company/firm/entity and the company/firm/entity shall be eligible for all the benefits under this Programme and thereby an Eligible Entrant, and such individuals shall not be considered an Eligible Entrant.
5. Ineligible Entrants: Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives of ITC, any prize provider, their respective corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors-in-interest, , or advertising, promotion, public relations, and marketing agencies, or any other party participating in the development, administration, or fulfilment of this Programme (collectively, the ’Released Parties’) and Immediate Family Members (as defined herein), persons living in the same household of any such person, are not eligible and shall be deemed as ‘Ineligible Entrants’ and therefore, shall not be eligible to participate in, or win under this Programme. For the purposes of this Programme, Immediate Family Members shall be defined as the spouse, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren of any Entrant. Participation in this Programme constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of ITC, and an undertaking that they are not an Ineligible Entrant.
6. For each Eligible Event planned by an Entrant and for which an Event Agreement is executed during the Programme Period, the Entrant shall inform ITC about participation in the Programme at the time of Event Agreement sign off. ITC shall track its receipt/actualization during the Programme Period of Eligible Revenue arising from that Eligible Event that is attributable to the Entrant in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Payments made before or after the Programme Period shall not count for the purposes of this Programme, even if that payment is made for an Eligible Event that was scheduled and held during the Programme Period.
8. Participation in the Programme through any means other than the bona fide planning of third-party events in connection with the Eligible Entrant’s professional pursuits is prohibited. Any Entrant (or any third party acting for or on behalf of the Entrant) attempts to earn credit in this Programme through fraud or any method intended to artificially manufacture or inflate the Eligible Revenue total or to manipulate the outcome of this Programme, shall be disqualified immediately, and such disqualification shall be determined by ITC in its sole discretion.
8. To be eligible for the Programme, an Event Agreement must be entered between ITC and the Entrant. Any Entrant acting for or on behalf of any end customer, should either enter into an Event Agreement with ITC or should have a signed letter of intent from the end customer.
9. Eligible Revenue from one Eligible Event shall not be entitled to be split among two or more Entrants.
10. By participating in the Programme, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of ITC shall be final and binding in all respects. As a condition of entering the Programme, each Entrant hereby grants consent to ITC and its representatives the permission to obtain and deliver in their name, address, and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Programme
11. All Entrants hereby represent and undertake that by participating in this Programme they are complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. By participating, the Entrants represent that:
the Entrant has informed any party on behalf of which you plan an Eligible Event that you may receive benefits in this Programme as a result of planning the Eligible Event and you have received that party’s consent
12. ITC reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, privileges, benefits, rewards or reward levels pertaining to the Programme at its sole discretion, at any point during, before or after the completion of the Programme with or without notice.
1. Following the close of the Programme Period, the one (1) Eligible Entrant who has been credited (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) with the highest Eligible Revenue actualized by ITC during the Programme Period shall be deemed the potential and tentative winner of the Programme, provided that the winner has been verified.
2. In the event of a tie, the Eligible Entrant (among all the tied Eligible Entrants) who has planned the greatest number of Eligible Events for which an Event Agreement has been executed during the Programme Period will be deemed the winner. In the event that the tie persists, the Eligible Entrant (among all the tied Eligible Entrants) who has generated the most Eligible Revenue actualized by ITC in the three (3) calendar months immediately preceding the end of the Programme Period will be deemed the winner.
3. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, all decisions regarding the winner, including but not limited to tie-breaking, shall be at ITC’s sole discretion. No Entrant, or any other person, shall have the right to enquire or verify any information, including but not limited to, the financial data, bookings, or any other information, to ascertain the winner of the Programme. ITC’s decision on the same shall be binding and final.
4. Within sixty (60) days of the close of the Programme Period, ITC or someone authorised by ITC shall attempt to notify the potential winner that he or she may have won the Programme using any contact information provided by the Eligible Entrant during registration.
5. The potential Prize winner may, in ITC's sole discretion, be required to complete, sign, have notarized (if applicable), and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release and documents pertaining to taxation, or any other prize-acceptance documentation (collectively, “Winner Documents”) – any or all of which may require the potential winner to provide a copy of his or her Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, and/or a copy of any other government-issued identification or number as may be required as per the laws governing the potential winner – within the time frame specified and in the form provided by ITC, without revision, failing which the Prize shall be forfeited.
6. The Winner Documents, if required by ITC, must be received by ITC from the potential winner within fourteen (14) days from the date by which the Winner Documents are sent to the potential winner for completion or other time frame as stated in the Winner Documents, failing which the prize shall be forfeited and an alternate winner shall be selected by ITC.
7. If any notification or other Programme-related communication is returned as undeliverable, or if a selected potential winner is unable to be reached or fails to respond as instructed, or if a potential winner declines to accept or fails to schedule delivery of the Prize as awarded for any reason, that selected winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting and in ITC’s sole discretion). ITC reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any winner or alternate potential winner, if any. Event Agreement, prize claims, and Winner Documents are subject to verification by ITC. The prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. ITC shall not be obligated to pursue more than two (2) alternate winners (time permitting) for any reason
1. The one (1) confirmed winner (‘Confirmed Winner’) in this Programme will receive the Prize. Approximate retail value of the Prize ₹7,750,000. Prize details not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by ITC at its sole discretion. Specific trim/package(s), interior or exterior colours, features and/or additional options, if any to be included as part of the Prize shall be determined by ITC in its sole discretion and shall also be subject to change and availability. All other features, additions or upgrades may be allowed only if permitted by ITC and the manufacturer (in their sole discretion) and paid for by the potential winner.
2. Registration, tax, insurance, and all other costs associated with assuming ownership of the vehicle are solely the responsibility of the Confirmed Winner and may be required prior to delivery of the vehicle or collected at the time of delivery/acceptance. The Confirmed Winner shall solely be responsible for payment of income tax, including applicable cess and surcharge, prior to collection of the prize and shall furnish proof of payment of income tax (and any other reasonably requested documentation e.g., including but not limited to proof of insurance, to ITC before receiving the Prize. The Confirmed Winner shall also be solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with ongoing use of the vehicle, including all fuel, maintenance, and insurance costs.
3. ITC/Authorised agency shall deduct TDS u/s 194R at 10% from the Confirmed Winner. The TDS shall be paid by the Confirmed Winner to ITC/Authorised Agency in advance before delivery of the car.
4. A representative of ITC will deliver the Prize vehicle to the Confirmed Winner at a location and scheduled time intimated by ITC.
5. The Confirmed Winner must take delivery and ownership of the Prize no later than the date specified by ITC, failing which the Prize shall be forfeited and not be awarded, and the Confirmed Winner shall not be entitled to file any claim against the Released Parties or any other person, firm or corporation regarding the Prize or this Programme. Notwithstanding the preceding, ITC reserves the right to extend or delay delivery of the Prize in the event of a scarcity due to limited production or unavailability, or for any other reason.
6. Any vehicle(s) as Prize depicted in advertising materials may not be representative of the actual Prize vehicle in this Programme. Except as stated in the manufacturer’s limited warranty for the Prize, none of the Released Parties make any warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied, in fact or in law) relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize vehicle, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all guarantees, warranties and conditions for the Prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the Confirmed Winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty, condition, or guarantee claim. All travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the prize will be the sole responsibility of the Confirmed Winner.
7. All taxes and any expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize and not specified in these Terms and Conditions as being provided as part of the prize, will be the sole responsibility of winner. ITC shall not be held responsible for and shall not under any condition replace any lost, damaged, mutilated or stolen Prize or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the potential Winner because of incorrect or changed contact information, failure by a potential winner to reasonably communicate ITC’s representative in order to arrange for delivery, or inability or failure of a potential winner to appear at/on a mutually agreed upon time and place, prior to the delivery deadline specified by ITC to accept delivery of the Prize as arranged with ITC’s representative. ITC shall not be held responsible or liable for any inability of the Confirmed Winner to accept or use the prize for any reason. If the Confirmed Winner fails to accept Prize, the Prize shall be deemed to forfeited and ITC shall have no further obligation to that winner or with respect to the Prize.
8. No transfers, substitutions for the Prize, or cash redemptions shall be applicable or considered, except at ITC’s sole discretion. ITC reserves the right to substitute the stated Prize or any portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof or equal to or greater or less value, for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of the Prize. No more than the stated Prize shall be awarded. All Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the Prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the Prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim the Prize.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, AWARDING OF OR ANY OTHER CONNECTION TO THE PRIZE OR THIS PROGRAMME OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, RELYING ON PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAMME OR INTENDING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAMME OR PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR PROGRAMME-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO OR OF PERSON OR PROPERTY (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”). THIS INDEMNIFICATION COMMITMENT SHALL ALSO APPLY IN CASE OF, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, OR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE DECISION TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAMME IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY AND, IN CONSIDERATION OF HIS OR HER PARTICIPATION, EXPRESSLY CONVENES THAT THERE SHALL BE NO CLAIMS WITH REGARDS TO PROGRAMME AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES. THE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHERNOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAMME OR INTENDED PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAMME AND ANYEXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE VEHICLE.
1. Released Parties shall not be responsible and/or liable in the event of the following, whether caused by a Released Party, the Entrant, or any third party, or human or mechanical error or malicious act:
a. participation by illegitimate means (such as, without limitation, booking of fake events with the intention of influencing or artificially manipulating the outcome of this Programme); or,
b. participation in excess of any stated limit; or,
c. any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, garbled, mutilated, undeliverable, or misdirected event contract or Programme-related correspondence or materials or postage-due mail; or,
d. any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; or,
e. viruses, malicious code, or other technical or mechanical intrusions or malfunctions; or,
f. errors, typos, or misprints in these Terms and Conditions, any Programme-related advertisements, or other materials; failures of computer hardware or software or other electronic equipment; or,
g. lost, interrupted, or unavailable communications systems or network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications; or,
h. human or mechanical error in the processing of participant information or the tabulation of the Programme results or any unauthorized third-party intervention in the same.
2. The Released Parties shall not be held responsible or liable for communications, electronic or otherwise, that are undeliverable or do not reach Entrant or any other relevant person as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in a potential winner’s email, voicemail, or other inbox.
3. The Released Parties shall not be held responsible, and may disqualify you, if your email address, phone number, or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to ITC. Without limiting any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, Released Parties shall not be held responsible or liable to any Entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Programme activities or the Released Parties’ operations or activities are affected by COVID-19 or any cause or event beyond the sole and reasonable control of the applicable Released Party as determined by ITC in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war declared or undeclared, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, pandemic/epidemic or similar public-health crisis, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, monsoon, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labour dispute or strike whether legal or illegal, labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, guidance, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
1. By participating in the Programme, each Entrant grants the ITC the irrevocable, sublicensable, right and permission to use, publish, post or display his or her name, intellectual property, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, biographical information, any quotes attributable to him or her and any other personal attribute (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Released Parties’ sole discretion, subject to applicable laws) for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes without further obligation or compensation of any kind to him or her, anywhere, in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised, world-wide, for a period of ten (10) years after completion of the Programme and without notice, review or approval, and each entrant releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related thereto. The above-said grant of right, as well as permission, are valid subject to the condition that use, as defined above, of the information related to the entrants or element(s) thereof, will not in any way be prejudicial to the honour and reputation of the entrants.
2. The quotes attributable to the entrants are subject to applicable moral rights. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions obligates ITC to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use. Sales data related to this Programme (including Eligible Event bookings, Eligible Revenue generated therefrom, and how such Eligible Revenue is allocated among participants in a multi-planner Event Agreement is confidential to ITC and will not be disclosed to any participant, except where ITC is legally compelled to do so. ITC’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Programme, including interpretation of these Terms & Conditions and awarding of the Prize. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of ITC. Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions may result in disqualification from this Programme. Participants further agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Programme and/or prevent others from using the Programme.
3. ITC reserves the right to restrict or void participation from any IP address or other identifiable source if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected. ITC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who ITC believes has attempted to (or has directly benefitted from a third party’s attempts to) tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Programme. ITC’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Programme-related materials and/or these Terms & Conditions (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency within these Terms & Conditions), it will be resolved in ITC’s sole discretion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Programme or these Terms & Conditions.
4. If ITC determines at any time in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Terms & Conditions, or engaging in behaviour that ITC deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, ITC reserves the right to disqualify that winner or potential winner, even if the disqualified winner or potential winner may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere. If the Programme is not capable of running as planned for any reason, ITC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Programme and award the prize based on all non-suspect participation received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension (if any) or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by ITC. If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions in an attempt to obtain any prize, ITC may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a participant, all parties involved may be required to show proof of being the natural person who registered with ITC prior to participation in this Programme. If a dispute cannot be resolved to ITC’s satisfaction, in its sole discretion, any or all participants involved in the dispute may be disqualified.
5. ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAMME MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, ITC MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
1. Any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the Entrant and ITC, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Programme, or the Prize, or the determination of the winner must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of action.
2. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted or entitled to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
3. This Programme and any dispute arising under or related thereto shall be governed by the laws of India, without reference to its conflicts of law principles.
4. Any legal actions, suits or proceedings related to this Programme (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct, or otherwise) will be brought exclusively in the courts located in or having jurisdiction over Gurgaon, Haryana, India, and each person accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or related to this Programme
If the application of any provision of these Terms and Conditions to any particular facts or circumstances shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court, arbitration panel or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then (a) the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby; and (b) such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In addition, if any provision contained in these Terms & Conditions shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with applicable law.
1. Any tax liability under the prevailing law shall be the sole responsibility of the winning Entrant
2. ITC reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Programme at any time without giving any notice to the Entrant.
3. The filling up of details in the participation form by an interested applicant shall not automatically deemed or construed as an acceptance to the participation into the Programme by ITC. The decision of ITC regarding participation into the Programme shall be final and binding on all persons . By applying for the Programme, all applicants, Entrants, Eligible Entrants and persons, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. ITC reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason for such rejection. Rejection by ITC of any application shall be without any liability.
4. Programme benefits are offered at the sole discretion of ITC.
5. All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of ITC.
No e-mail communication or fax shall be accepted as a legal notice / claim served on ITC. Notices shall be in writing shall be served personally or by registered post.
B. No Benefits
Acceptance / execution / participation in this Programme shall be deemed to be a confirmation by Entrant, Eligible Entrant, applicant or any other relevant person that no benefit, either in cash or kind, has been provided to any officer or employee, or any relative / associate of any officer or employee, of ITC or of any of its associate companies, in order to secure participation in this Programme, and an undertaking not to provide any benefit, either in cash or kind, to any such officer / employee / relative / associate as reward or consideration either for securing participation in this Programme or any other matter relating to this Programme
In case any individual is representing a company/firm, the enrolment shall be in the name of the company/firm and the company/firm shall be eligible for all the benefits under this programme
If you have any event query for the period 12-Apr-2023 to 31-Dec-2023, please contact your relationship manager or Sales Manager of any Participating ITC group hotel. You will have to sign a consent form to register for the Programme
An event with a minimum of 10 (Ten) guest rooms booked on the peak night at Participating Hotels held during the Programme Period. Wedding, wedding-related and/ or any other social events including but not limited to, such as birthdays, anniversaries etc., shall not qualify for the Programme. Events scheduled during the Excluded Period shall not qualify for the Programme. For events booked during the Programme period and scheduled in Quarter 3 [Oct-Dec 2023], a minimum of 25% advance must be paid at the time of signing the Event Agreement, failing which the event shall not qualify as an Eligible Event. Event shall only be eligible for the Programme post settlement of all the outstanding dues, bills etc.
The list of Participating Hotels appears on the website www.itchotels.com/in/en/promotions/torque and may be modified from time to time. To determine whether a particular ITC Hotel is participating in the Programme, please contact the applicable hotel sales representative.
Events booked during 12th April, 2023 to 30th September, 2023 and held on or before 31st December, 2023.
No, existing event queries or queries received before the launch of this Programme shall not qualify for the Programme.
The periods during which city events (such as defence Expo, Aeroshow etc.), big medical conferences, major conferences, large sporting events, government/government sponsored events, embassies or other events are scheduled to be held. What constitutes an Excluded Period for purpose of the Programme may vary by city/market and Participating Hotel and shall be solely determined by ITC without any notice hereto.
Revenue actualized by ITC based on charges for contracted services provided for an Eligible Event including guestroom, banquet food & beverage and meeting facility charges associated with the event. Eligible Revenue shall not include any surcharges, gratuities, commissions, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e. florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc).
Following the close of the Programme Period, the one (1) Eligible Entrant who has been credited (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) with the highest Eligible Revenue actualized by ITC during the Programme Period shall be deemed the potential and tentative winner of the Programme, (subject to verification).
No, Wedding and wedding related and social events (birthday, anniversary etc.) shall not qualify for the Programme.
One (01) Mercedes EQB 350 4MATIC. Approximate retail value of the Prize ₹7,750,000 [ex-showroom].
Yes, Registration, Insurance, Applicable Taxes, Income tax including applicable cess & surcharge, Ownership transfer, travel & transportation and all other costs associated with assuming ownership of the vehicle are to be paid by the Winner.
No, the prize cannot be replaced or exchanged with anything else.
No, the Winner cannot opt for a different car model of the same brand
You can choose between the range of available colours. The standard fitments and accessories will be as per included with the ex-showroom price of the model we are offering. In case you need to get anything added, you will have to bear the cost. This will be subject to availability at the dealership.
Participation will be in the name of your company and not individual. Eligible Revenue shall get credited in the name of the company.
To be eligible for the Programme, the Event Agreement must be entered between ITC and the participating entity. Any entity acting for or on behalf of any end customer, should either enter into an Event Agreement with ITC or should have a signed letter of intent from the end customer
If you are a part of the business as a third-party intermediary and a separate tripartite agreement is signed up or you get a signed letter of intent from the end customer, you may be eligible to participate in the Programme, provided the end customer is not willing to participate. In such cases where the bill paying company is contending, they will have the first right.
In the event of a tie, the entity (among all tied entities) who has planned the greatest number of Eligible Events for which an event agreement has been executed during the Programme Period will be deemed the winner. In the event that the tie persists, the entity (among all tied entities) who has generated the most Eligible Revenue actualized by ITC in the three (3) calendar months immediately preceding the end of the Programme Period will be deemed the winner.
ITC reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, privileges, benefits, rewards or reward levels pertaining to the Programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Programme-related materials and/or Terms & Conditions (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency within these Terms & Conditions), it will be resolved in ITC’s sole discretion.